Thursday 27 January 2011

I’m probably 98% happy, maybe 2% jealous.

Yesterday I had some wonderful news. One of my dearest friends is getting married!! Her fiancé, Jeremy, is currently serving in the British Army and has just come back from months away in Afghanistan. I’m so happy that the two of them will be able to spend more time together when they’re husband and wife as she’s utterly miserable when he’s away.

He wants to wear his No 1. Dress so their wedding will no doubt have a military feel and I have been asked to send any inspiration that I find her way. I can see some wedding crafts coming on very soon and I’m very excited about it.

And it will also mean a visit to Cornwall later in the year! I met Beth at University and she lives far far away. 8-hours-on-the-train far away and it’s been almost 2 years since I last saw her because of the distance and travel costs. So I will have to get saving to a) be able to get there for the big day and b) get them a mega gift.

I am really, really looking forward to this.

And did any of you get the ‘Friends’ reference in the title? No? Okay, well she did - and that's why we're good friends. And because when we're together - we end up taking pictures like this:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...